News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 5 Episode 24

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 5 Episode 24.



Alternate:

9 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel sorry for the OOOOOOOOO lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superheroes
    Sounds Effects
    Title Sequence
    If You Know What I Mean
    Scenes from a Hat
    Hoedown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You skipped "Dubbing" between "If you know what I Mean" and "Scenes from a Hat". That's the first time in 4 1/2 seasons I've seen your list be wrong. :) I always love the fact that at every single episode I know exactly what games I'm going to see!

      Delete
  4. That one lady didn't even make a sound during Sound Effects.

    "It's just a jail for animals." <---truth statement
    Ryan's hoedown is hilarious!!! I love it when he takes shots at Drew...it's so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lol'd at the credits where Wayne refuses to make any sound effects

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sound effects lady was bat shit insane.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The world's loudest engine!
    "OOOOoOoOoooooh..."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that "ooooo" woman retarted???

    ReplyDelete