News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 5 Episode 25

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 5 Episode 25.



Alternate:

10 comments:

  1. notice how, when Ryan and Colin do rock, paper scissors, Colin loses yet he still gets to 'test the bed'. lol that was great.
    "i dont know where the entrance is!" lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superheroes
    Duet
    Scenes from a Hat
    Living Scenery
    Themed Restaurant

    ReplyDelete
  3. "What the AHHH!"
    "I've got a freaky chick who's a RAHHH touch my boa."
    "You just...I will...Boy."
    That duet is too funny

    "Maybe they'd like to put a coat on or something at this point." Ryan's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The duet is hilarious, especially when Wayne's like,"Oh my god, a snake!" Lol.

    I just wish I could belly dance like that.
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. MEATBALL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That snake is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The snake is unbelievably adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What the hell is going on with Wayne's shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. MEATBALL!

    ...Duel...

    ReplyDelete