News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 5 Episode 3

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 5 Episode 3.



Alternate:

10 comments:

  1. I had trouble concentrating on the jokes, spent the whole show thinking about Wayne's underwear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Award Show
    Party Quirks
    Scenes from a Hat
    Bartender
    Props

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brad: "Whitney Houston, I'd like you to meet Stephen Hawking"

    I remember when this was on, it didn't get bleeped originally...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how Ryan gets in the camera shot at 1:05 and the face he makes.

    Ryan: Someone's thong is too tight."
    Ryan Stiles was born to win

    Ryan knows the clown line is coming during bartender.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Oh, glad to see this is still a gay bar." lol
    I love Ryan's shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what'd wayne say that got bleeped? he said it so fast i didn't here what it was

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been looking forward to this episode. Lol. Wayne's g-string.

    yeah. What did Wayne say that got bleeped? My gosh, he said it so fast; I couldn't read his lips as he said.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For what Wayne said I think they bleeped out "tits" but I can't be sure because I can't understand what he's saying before. Right now it sorta sounds like "Oooh, damn and see me tits"
    I wish they didn't bleeping things out >.<
    Brad and Wayne's bar scene was priceless. I love how Brad spilled the whiskey when Wayne said "It's Brad!"
    Fantastic episode :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wayne said, "they be some big titties," not that ANYONE SHOULD CARE, considering all we did was be shocked the entire freaking episode that Wayne was wearing such goofy undies!!! ACH!

    ReplyDelete