News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 5 Episode 6

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 5 Episode 6.



Alternate:

5 comments:

  1. Questions Only
    News Flash
    Song Styles
    Infomercial
    Scenes from a Hat
    Hoedown

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3:21- "Did you just drop another tab of acid?"
    "Colin, a question of everyone's mind...Man or Woman?"
    "You made fun of me. You made fun of me."
    "The letter h!"
    Lol at Ryan playing with that green stuff during Infomercial.

    You gotta love Ryan he was all over this episode

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg. this so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha.
    Wayne reminded me so much of Corbin Bleu with the wig.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Ryan loves playing with that goop.
    Scenes from a Hat is definitely a classic, and this time, it's super funny.

    ReplyDelete