News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 7 Episode 1

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 7 Episode 1.



Alternate:

4 comments:

  1. Superheroes
    Film Dub
    Infomercial
    Party Quirks
    Greatest Hits
    Three-headed Broadway Star

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drew: "We're gonna sing a three-headed love way..."
    Ryan: "Oh-ho-ho."
    Wayne: "That's a different city."
    Ryan: "That's a different game Drew."
    LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "If g'day was a word in our vocabulary I'd use it, but it's not a word in our country so I'll just call you Jodie."
    Ryan's goal in Three Headed Broadway Star (besides attempting to mess the others up) was to think of long lyrics (it's something that you can hear him start to say at the end of "These Aren't My Hips" in a different episode.)They accomplished that in this episode with that line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I couldn't stop laughing! Especially with Brad hopping around like a kangaroo!!

    ReplyDelete