News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 7 Episode 16

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 7 Episode 16.



Alternate:

7 comments:

  1. Let's Make a Date
    Really Bad Hangover
    Scenes from a Hat
    Film Dub
    Greatest Hits
    Foreign Film Dub

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look on Ryan's face after Kathy says: "a fetish for large things."

    Ryan's rooster sound in Really Bad Hangover is SO funny.

    "You know how that's gonna look coming back from a commercial and you're like 'Whoooo...Woo-hoo'" there is no end to Ryan's greatness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the funniest part had to be when colin was reading the credits and ryan was making voices for his shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wayne sure likes to steal the limelight, doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hes black, he cant help but steal haha JKJKJK my best friend is black

    ReplyDelete
  6. This episode contains the most subtle bald joke ever. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "hes black, he cant help but steal haha JKJKJK my best friend is black"

    Smooth. You tried to avoid being racist by lying yeah hahaha very funny now go back to your KKK buddies down south

    ReplyDelete