News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 7 Episode 17

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 7 Episode 17.



Alternate:

4 comments:

  1. Hollywood Director
    Dubbing
    Scenes from a Hat
    Greatest Hits
    Foreign Film Dub

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6:00 - 6:12 LMAO

    "Hey, what's goin' on here Louiiiiiiiiise."

    13:10 Colin got scared of Ryan.

    18:41 - 18:44 & 19:16 - 19:23 Ryan Stiles ftw

    Colin's adorable walking as a baby.
    21:35 "Electrify the baby" I like how Ryan says that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan's so cute as a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Oh, I'm gonna shoot you when I can buy a gun." Lmao

    ReplyDelete