News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 7 Episode 5

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 7 Episode 5.



Alternate:

8 comments:

  1. Dictionary

    Whose Line is it Anyway: n. 1) A show on ABC that pays 40 year old men to goof off and get into trouble with their wives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man give Vieo a shot There good with my stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veoh takes way too long to upload :/ Like all night for two episodes

    ReplyDelete
  4. action replay.
    Ryan: "i saved your life." 'dont you dare jump on me' lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Song Titles
    Two Line Vocabulary
    Duet
    Action Replay
    Greatest Hits
    Doo-wop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Colin "goes through puberty" in a couple of Doo-Wops. I like how Ryan's laughing in the back and mocking Colin's cheek thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha at Ryan in the background at 20:31

    ReplyDelete