News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 7 Episode 6

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 7 Episode 6.



Alternate:

6 comments:

  1. You know, I have to wonder if Kelsi was placing her hand there intentionally at the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's Make a Date
    Whose Line
    Dead Bodies
    Greatest Hits
    Props

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dead bodies has a very obvious edit at the end- notice how Kathy's no longer leaning on Colin when he looks up into the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryan in Let's Make A Date is too funny!

    9:41- 9:45 that is HILARIOUS!!! (Ryan's reaction makes it better) That whole game of Whose Line is HILARIOUS!!!

    "I beat the Burger King pimp slapped Wendy." best line in a Greatest Hits song ever! I like Greatest Hits the best when Wayne's singing by himself. "Dance break."

    ReplyDelete
  5. 12:15 - 12:35 is the funniest thing i've ever seen on whose line

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's one lucky stool eh?

    ReplyDelete