News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 8 Episode 20

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 8 Episode 20.



Alternate:

4 comments:

  1. Let's Make a Date
    Film, TV, and Theater Styles
    Game Show
    Shopping from Home
    Scenes from a Hat
    Hoedown

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6:21 - 6:29 awkward silence...so funny though.
    "Look, we got 10 yards to go and it's 3rd down." redemption! Ryan is AMAZING!

    Ryan: "Now you can put twice as many shoes in your closet. But not really because you only have half as many as twice as many as before." (greatness quote)

    One of my favorite hoedown verses from Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that ABC Family showed the extra SFaH suggestion right before "Breakfast with the Boneless Family." It was "What Birds are really singing about." Does anyone know where I can find it?

    ReplyDelete