News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 1 Episode 14

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 1 Episode 14.



Alternate:

10 comments:

  1. lets make a date
    moving people
    weird newscasters
    greatest hits
    party quirks
    helping hands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I understood Brad's joke about the merchant seaman...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That playing of Moving People is hilarious!

    I actually kept score in this one and Ryan and Colin did actually tie for the most points.

    Ryan's face after he sucks on the lemon during Helping Hands it priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When Colin picked up Ryan, I almost flipped.

    Colin is a goddam Canadian Superman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ian's bald joke was especially funny because both of them were bald, hehe.

    Brad struggled with the songs, but they were ridiculous genres to begin with :P

    And yeah, I got the "merchant seaman" joke too. ah, puns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started crying at Party Quirks!
    Collin: (Enters) WHERE IS SHE?!

    Ryan makes bee line to Drew, and begins to howl LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Moving people was so hilarious. Seeing Colin fall over, straight on his face... :-o

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moving people is definitely the funniest of all the skits.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WTH Colin's so strong! and when Brad fell off the chair cause of Colin... wow! They're both great actors

    ReplyDelete