News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 1 Episode 16

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 1 Episode 16.



Alternate:

9 comments:

  1. since when is helping hands called "hands through"? very lame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superheroes
    Weird Newscasters
    Scenes from a Hat
    Props
    Greatest Hits
    Hands Through (Helping Hands)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Bad wallpaper bad!" I love Ryan.

    Ryan during WNc is the most adorable thing I've ever seen. He's SO cute! I love him!

    "Y'know Colin you're a child of the 80's just like me and Lord knows we both come from the wonderful province of Saskatchewan where our favorite type of movie was 80's rock music." oh Ryan...I see the audience didn't catch his little slip up there (nor did Ryan himself), but Drew and Colin did and so did I Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryan's such a good sport when it comes to Helping Hands...you gotta love him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to hug Ryan after seeing that Weird Newscasters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol @ People who shouldn't rap. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I knew it would be them when he said "people who shouldn't rap".

    Drew seemed a bit too excited to shove the pie into Ryan's face there...

    And Ryan during Weird Newscasters made the entire audience aww.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeeeeeiiii! I almost peed after seeing Ryan getting hit w/ a pie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. they shouldve done drew carrey for people who shouldnt be on a stamp

    ReplyDelete