News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 2 Episode 16

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 2 Episode 16.



Alternate:

6 comments:

  1. I love greg lol, he always wears a suit its awsome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change of Cast
    Song Styles
    Props
    Weird Newscasters
    Moving People
    Hoedown
    90 Second Alphabet
    Reading the Credits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Perhaps we should have gone a little quicker."

    I think that's the first time I've seen them fail in 90 Second Alphabet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great piano-playing by Laura Hall in Song Styles. Weird Newscasters was alright. The audience members in Moving People were surprisingly pretty good. Hoedown's always fun.

    And yeah, first time they've failed 90-Second Alphabet so far. I think they just got mixed up as to the letter they were on a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Usually Ryan dominates hoedown, but this time Colin was the best :)

    ReplyDelete