News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 2 Episode 33

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 2 Episode 33.



Alternate:

14 comments:

  1. That's probably Wayne's biggest musical fail. But it was hilarious enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! "who doesn't know your mother?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not working. I dont see anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha random woman tries to change mugs on live TV. Fail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weird Newscasters
    Scene to Rap
    Props
    Newsflash
    Greatest Hits
    Questions Only
    Reading the Credits

    ReplyDelete
  6. "The only thing that comes out of Philadelphia are steers...and other forms of livestock." LMAO!!!

    Ryan: "I ain't gonna say it."

    ReplyDelete
  7. This just in, Beverley Hills: 90210 Cleavland Browns: 3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Wayne as the Marine Drill Instructor!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exorcist. EXORCIST!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "more ale, wench!"

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Scene to Rap was fantastic! Everyone was on their game and it was just really well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wayne was probably really good at being the drill instuctor because before he got into acting he wanted to go into the military like his dad

    ReplyDelete
  13. The first half of this episode was great, and the second half was the most painful I've seen so far in Whose Line! wow!

    ReplyDelete