News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

http://watchdcs.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'The Drew Carey Show'!

NEW: It seems a lot of the 4shared videos are now also not working.
I'm very busy at the moment, and don't have much time for this (non-profit, just for fun) site. If anyone can find a video host, that will allow me to put all the videos on, which wont take me hours per video to upload, I will gladly transfer them there.








Guys I haven't deleted or hidden any videos, they've been deleted. We need a new host, that wont delete any.

GuestBook!

Wliia US Season 3 Episode 11

Whose Line is it Anyway? US Season 3 Episode 11.



Alternate:

13 comments:

  1. Boom chakalaka, boom chakalaka. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like an older episode...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Colin seems to have more hair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe he just dyed it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's Make a Date
    Multiple Personalities
    Hats
    Props
    Dead Bodies
    Scene to Rap
    Stand, Sit, Bend

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I suggest we take a look at the directory." I can't get enough of that line. I love Ryan's John Wayne impressions. I die of laughter during Ryan's Beavis and Butthead impression...it's so funny and awkward.

    18:42 I guess Ryan was happy about Scene to Rap ending...I guess he had something more to say.

    LMAO Ryan was making them all move during Stand, Sit & Bend

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that when ryan and drew werent moving during stand sit bend colin was jumping around behind them because he didnt know what he was supposed to do

    ReplyDelete
  8. this episode was most probably shot during first season
    reason:
    colin has more hairs...
    greg has the old spectacles on...
    no credits reading...

    i love colin's crazy dance movements... he was actually attempting a split there :P

    and this was the best stand, sit and bend game :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. stand, sit, bend is soo funny. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that Sarah girl was HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Scene to rap, Wayne is really good in it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this could have been different takes. i remember ryan and colins props and i remember the girl from dead bodies

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know what was funnier - Ryan's Beavis/Butthead or Colin's Elvis.

    The girl from dead bodies was quite good at being, well, dead.

    Oh, and 10 points to Greg's awesome dancing during the credits.

    ReplyDelete